Another OC First exclusive sale with 3 offers.
If you’re looking to buy or sell, and like to see it or sell it first, contact us, we’re here to help.
Light and bright easy living home
Light and bright 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home on fully landscaped 345sqm block. Lofty 2.7m ceilings, ducted heating and cooling plus cosy slow combustion heater. Pitched roof outdoor entertainment area, easy walk to cafes and shops
This home is beautifully presented and move in ready.
What we love about this home:
– Lofty 2.7m ceilings and abundant natural light
– Open plan kitchen/dining/living room featuring cosy slow combustion heater
– Sparkling kitchen looks out over the open plan living space, featuring breakfast bar, electric cooktop, oven, rangehood, dishwasher, plenty of overhead cupboard space, plus water filter
– Large north facing master bedroom with built in wardrobe, ceiling fan, and direct access to large 2 way bathroom/ensuite featuring shower, bath, vanity and toilet
– Bedroom 2 has built in wardrobe
– Bedroom 3 has bifold doors leading to dining/living
– Large separate laundry with a second toilet, shower, handbasin, laundry trough, linen press and direct outside access
– Attractive front garden with stone retaining wall, lawns, several fruit trees and paved driveway and paths
– Welcoming front porch
– Security roller shutters to front windows
– High clearance roller door to carport, plus side gate for your boat or caravan
– Private rear yard for all year entertaining featuring pitched roof outdoor entertainment area with double sliding door access to indoors, and lazerlite roofing for plenty of light
– Garden shed
– Fully ducted and zoned reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Slow combustion heater
– Mains power, water, common effluent sewer
– Mains gas available
– NBN internet
– 1000L rainwater tank connected to toilet
– Pop up sprinklers to front lawn and irrigation to fruit trees
– Well insulated and TV aerial
Investors: This property has been mostly owner occupied, last leased for $420/week
This home built on 345sqm of Torrens titled freehold land is located in one of South Australia’s favourite wine regions. An easy walk to local shopping, cafes, restaurants, schools and all that McLaren Vale has to offer. Come and check it out, you’re gonna love it.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agent. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
McLaren Vale, then we can help you.