Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
A classic solid brick triple front home ideally located close to Newton shopping center
Auction Sat, 3rd Sep – 10am (usp)
Standing authentically proud, with high ceilings, carport leading to a rear garage, lawned rear yard and traditional fruit trees.
Ripe for renovation, development (stcc) or just a great place to nest or invest.
What we love about this home:
– Three spacious bedrooms, two with built in wardrobes
– Separate dining area
– Kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher complete with plenty of bench space
– Large backyard with fruit trees and established gardens
– Central lounge room
– Character high ceilings and rosettes
– Carport with auto roller door leading to a rear garage
– Workshop and 2 garden sheds
– Feel secure with window shutters and alarm system
– Heating and cooling
Ideally located close to Newton shopping centre, Charles Campbell School, and local eateries. Currently tenanted on a periodic lease at $385 per week
Council – Campbelltown
Council Rates – $1,699.95 pa
SA Water Rates – $178.21 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $152.15 pa
Land Size – 630m2 approx
Year Built – 1965
Total Build area – 211m2 approx
Zoning – SB – Suburban Business
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Campbelltown, then we can help you.