Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current
investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property
Timeless, designer-updated residence on the very cusp of King William's best
Offers Close Tue, 28th Mar – 2pm (usp)
Oozing French provincial charm on its impeccable first impression, it’s only fitting a deceptively spacious 4-bedroom home that carves out its own peaceful world is inspired by another place and time, all less than 200 metres from King William Road’s delectable best.
Featuring solid European oak floors, decorative arches, recessed ceilings, fully-tiled wet areas and a starring stone-topped kitchen, this light-filled abode is defined by its careful attention to the finest details, selected by renowned interior designer Lena Fenwick.
With those details comes a home of supreme functionality, comfort and flexibility across a floorplan with a bevy of living zones, ensuited master bedroom, entertainer’s courtyard, home office, that kitchen and a family room with a gorgeous rear garden aspect.
The result is a home with the scale to please a family and the low-care luxury to make downsizing a dream, just steps from the likes of Melt, ShoSho, Nido, Antica and more. Perfection. Hyde Park, personified.
Features we love…
– Enviably placed on a leafy, quiet no-through road
– Fully renovated interior, designed by Lena Fenwick
– Flexible floorplan with multiple internal living zones
– Striking kitchen with marble splashbacks, Miele steam and conventional ovens and Liebherr integrated double fridge
– Large master bedroom with updated ensuite and walk-in robe
– Zoned ducted heating and cooling, plus two feature gas fireplaces
– Double garage with remote entry and attic storage
– Electronic gated entry
– Off-street parking for at least three cars
– Immaculately presented low-care gardens with automatic watering system
– Instant gas hot water and filtration system
– Separate laundry and loads of storage throughout
– Walking distance from St Thomas School and Orphanage Park
– Zoned for Glenunga International High School
– Less than 10 minutes from the CBD
– A stroll from bus and tram stops
CT Reference – 5123/247
Council – City of Unley
Council Rates – $3,691.00 pa
SA Water Rates – $384.78 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $348.65 pa
Land Size – 534m² approx.
Year Built – 1999
Total Build area – 239m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Hyde Park, then we can help you.