Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Located in one of Crafer’s most tranquil streets, this compact and cosy cottage offers a true sense of “place” on approx. half an acre of private, established gardens. Entering via secure gates you are ushered under the canopy of a magical Golden Elm and into the privacy of the home beyond. A feel good home, the whole package serves as an excellent starter or downsizer and will appeal to a broad cross section of the market.
What we love about the home:
– Quality family home of four bedrooms and two bathrooms
– Large open plan kitchen/meals with feature pitched ceilings
– Stunning large master bedroom with built in robes and picture window
– Large main bathroom complete with bath and adjacent separate toilet
– Ducted R/C A/C for year-round comfort
– Excellent natural lighting
– Private and tranquil location
– Established semi irrigated gardens
– Priceless large flat grassed area (formerly used as a tennis court) – ideal for further development/kids play area
– Electronic gated entrance for vehicles with separate pedestrian access
– Large garaging for two vehicles incl generous workshop
– Wood storage/utility shed
– NBN connected
A great value proposition. Proximate to Stirling, 12 minutes to the Tollgate and set in an undeniably picturesque location, offerings such as this with further potential in all the right places are hard to find.
Council: Adelaide Hills Council
Land Size: 1993 sqm
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Crafers, then we can help you.