Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
A luxe two-level haven with so much to celebrate in the serene Grange Estate
Sold at Auction
With its prized north-facing rear and serene seclusion in the tightly held Grange Estate, crack open your best bottle and celebrate the enviable lifestyle this two-level solar-powered home affords, just metres from Norwood International High School and the playground/tennis courts the locals claim as their own.
Allocating a formal lounge/potential 4th bedroom a light-grabbing courtyard and open-plan living to a lower floor that steps out to the alfresco patio of that tranquil rear yard, you’ll swoon over this immaculately presented home well before you even discover the lavish master suite on its upper floor.
Ideally placed where Magill meets the likes of Kensington Gardens and Rosslyn Park, this is an exciting opportunity to call home an exclusive pocket of Magill, just a moment from The Parade and CBD beyond. Don’t let it go.
• Starring open-plan kitchen with stone benchtops and Miele and Bosch appliances
• Walk-in robe, en-suite and private terrace to master bedroom
• Storage galore, including storage room under the stairs and built-in robes to bedrooms 2 and 3
• Formal lounge could be a bedroom or large home office
• Study zone to upper level
• Solar panels for reduced energy bills
• Stylish timber look floors to open-plan living
• Tastefully updated throughout by its adoring long-term owners
• Updated LED down lighting
• Beautifully presented landscaped gardens with automatic watering system
• Water feature to central courtyard
• Fully alarmed
• Lock-up garage with remote entry and further off-street parking in front
CT Reference – 5425/800
Council – City of Burnside
Council Rates – $1,690.95 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – $226.14 pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $197.75 pa approx.
Land Size – 439m² approx.
Year Built – 1998
Total Build area – 239m² approx.
Auction Live Streaming via GAVL
Ouwens Casserly clients have the opportunity to watch, bid, and buy via live property auctions.
Register through www.gavl.com and follow the property link below:
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Magill, then we can help you.