Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Architectural residence, tucked away in a special pocket of tightly-held Hyde Park
Blink and you’ll miss it. Find this architectural townhouse and you’ll never want to leave, loving every minute of its almost-hidden existence where Warwick Avenue’s no-through conclusion meets the exclusive Unley Park Sports Club.
Punctuated by its soaring entry void, parquetry floors, exposed brick and an entertainer’s courtyard cleverly placed on the northern flank of this unique home, the lower floor makes the master – and its two-way ensuite – the sole bedroom on a lower floor with a lock-up garage and multiple living zones.
You’ll love the way the fully-equipped galley kitchen is also a window to the pristine lawned tennis courts that make the Unley Park Sports Club, a little like the backcourts of Wimbledon, making this a truly unique proposition, just a stroll from Walford Anglican School for Girls, Heywood Park, cosmopolitan Unley Road and King William’s many delights. Don’t miss it.
Features we love…
– Ultra-flexible floorplan with two double bedrooms on its upper floor
– Second living zone could be 4th bedroom, office, dining room and more
– Only one neighbour
– Ducted and split R/C airconditioning
– Separate laundry
– Gas hot water
– Bundles of storage throughout, including walk-in robe to bedroom 2
– Established easy-care gardens
– Dishwasher, gas cooktop and plenty of bench/cupboard space to kitchen
– Shared bathroom to upper level
– Lock-up garage with remote entry
– Off-street parking for multiple cars
– Walking distance from public transport
– Moments from Unley and Mitcham Square shopping precincts
– Zoned for Unley High School
– Less than 10 minutes from the CBD
CT Reference – 5412/821
Council – City of Unley
Council Rates – $2,282.55 pa
SA Water Rates – $264.97 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $234.70 pa
Land Size – 400m² approx.
Year Built – 1993
Total Build area – 236m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Hyde Park, then we can help you.