Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current
investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property
Behold a bungalow extended to crowd-pleasing perfection in a prime city-fringe locale
***Open inspections cancelled ***
Known for its charming character homes and boundless blocks, it doesn’t get more ‘Black Forest’ than this C1930 gentleman’s bungalow with just under 700sqm at its feet and a full-scale reinvention defined by a beautiful rear addition.
The sum of its solar-powered parts is a 3-bedroom home that effortlessly combines the enduring appeal of its period features with the slick style and supreme functionality of its ultra-modern bathrooms and conversation-starting open-plan rear kitchen.
Whether it’s the sandstone facade, high ceilings, polished timber floors, the underfloor-heated ensuite, or the way that stone-topped kitchen connects to the rear alfresco pavilion through a servery, that appeal lives in the details of a home that does nothing in halves and has a way of drawing you to its boundless rear yard.
Life at home will be a dream. The lifestyle it affords near the likes of cosmopolitan Goodwood and Unley, a range of quality schools, parks/reserves and the city itself makes leaving home a reason to spring out of bed every morning. Rise and shine.
Features we love…
– A beautiful example of the character bungalow, extended to perfection
– Nimble floorplan includes additional living/sitting room to original home
– Powerful 9.1KW solar system
– Modern open-plan kitchen with dual ovens, gas cooktop, dishwasher, butler’s pantry and stone benchtops/island
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Walk-in robe and ensuite to main bedroom
– Soaring ceilings throughout
– A stylish mix of pine and engineered timber floors
– Storage galore
– Freestanding bath and skylight to stunning main bathroom
– Carport and off-street parking for at least four cars
– Electronic gated entry
– Security system with cameras/CCTV and app connectivity
– Neatly presented landscaped gardens with large lawned area, auto watering and room for a swimming pool
– Large storage shed to rear yard
– Walking distance from public transport and local cafes
– Moments from Black Forest Primary School and Cabra Dominican College.
CT Reference – 5296/560
Council – City of Unley
Council Rates – $2,488.40 pa
SA Water Rates – $277.59 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $250.30 pa
Land Size – 696m² approx.
Year Built – 1920
Total Build area – 265m² approx.
All information or material provided has been obtained from third party sources and, as such, we cannot guarantee that the information or material is accurate. Ouwens Casserly Real Estate Pty Ltd accepts no liability for any errors or omissions (including, but not limited to, a property’s floor plans and land size, building condition or age). Interested potential purchasers should make their own enquiries and obtain their own professional advice.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Black Forest, then we can help you.