Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current
investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property
Luxurious modern sandstone fronted family home with bullnose veranda is a masterful mix of new with traditional character features. Cyprus timber flooring throughout with high ceilings inviting central wide passageway leading to a fabulous open plan living. Spacious high gloss kitchen with an abundance of work space, double wall oven, dishwasher, walk in pantry, slide out pantry, glass splash back, feature pendant lights and huge breakfast bar. Expansive living area with bi-fold doors opening on to an enclosed entertaining pergola complimented with decorative screens and timber look tiles. The grand master suite opens onto the pergola, has a stunning ensuite including freestanding soaking tub, solid timber double vanity with granite top and floor to ceiling tiles.
What we love about this home:
– Comprising 4 bedrooms 3 have large built-in robes
– Ceiling fans in the bedrooms with plantation shutters
– Contemporary family bathroom with double shower
– Located on a corner allotment with side access
– Solid timber doors & architraves throughout
– Crimsafe security screens and alarm system
– 3KW solar system, 5HP reverse cycle air conditioner
– Large laundry, ample bench space and floor to ceiling cupboards
– Low maintenance lawn and gardens with garden shed
– Generous double garage, panel lift door and drive through access
The large easy care spaces of this residence marry perfectly with a relaxed, low maintenance lifestyle. Built in 2014 and flawlessly appointed, the generous proportions, beautiful presentation and abundance of natural light provides both fantastic entertaining options and room for the family. Situated between West Lakes and Port Adelaide, only minutes to Semaphore Road dining and entertaining district as well as quality schools, transport and easy access to West Lakes shopping centre, this high quality home is a must see on your open inspection list.
Council area: City of Charles Sturt
Council Rates: $1,462.35
SA Water: $ pq
ES Levy: $306.90pa
OUWENS CASSERLY – MAKE IT HAPPEN™
Looking to sell in
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Semaphore Park, then we can help you.