Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Another property sold. Please contact Nick or John for all your property advice.
Impressive 4 bed, 2 bath home with superb views
This double-story home built in 2010 offers 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, and 2 large living spaces. Featuring high ceilings throughout, quality hardwood timber floors, and a fantastic floorplan.
Built on a desirable corner allotment, the home has an eye-catching street presence and is well elevated to maximise views. The Master bedroom has a private balcony that is the perfect place to unwind with a drink and watch the sunset over the ocean.
What We Love About The Property;
• Welcoming front entrance with feature front door and Amplimesh security screen door
• Step inside and feel the size of the home with its soaring 5m open foyer, and enjoy the hardwood timber flooring throughout the entire home
• Open plan living/dining/kitchen with attractive curved ceiling line over kitchen. Large windows allow natural light into the space and sliding door access to the rear yard
• Kitchen has 900 wide electric oven and 5 burner gas stove, dishwasher and island bench
• Powder room with toilet and vanity
• Under stair storage room
• Laundry has storage cupboard and external access door
• Spacious living room with study nook has great natural light and slim line ceiling lights
• Large main bedroom is located at the front of the home and features walk-in ‘robe and tasteful ensuite, with shower, vanity, toilet and heat lamps. The private balcony is idyllic to relax with an afternoon drink and enjoy the views and distant sea glimpses
• Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 are all generous in size and offer built-in ‘robes
• Sparkling family bathroom has deep bathtub, shower, vanity and a convenient separate third toilet
• Paved driveway leads into the double car garage with internal access into the home
• Attractive bluestone retaining walls and small grassed area at the front with paved pathway leads to the secure side access gate into the rear yard area
• Huge (approx.) 80sqm sandstone style paved outdoor alfresco entertaining area
• Quality retaining walls on all boundaries and steps that lead from the home up to a raised rear lawned area, perfect for kids and pets to play on
• Sub-surface dripper irrigation system to front and rear lawns to minimize water usage
• Garden shed
• Secure side gate access for parking trailer or boat
• Mains power, water, sewer and gas
• Fully ducted and zoned heating & cooling throughout the home
• 1.8KW solar system with high 50c feed in tariff (until 2028)
• Instant gas hot water system
This property is easily managed with low-maintenance gardens and minimal upkeep required. Located a short distance from the popular beaches of Port Noarlunga and the Onkaparinga River walking trails. Nearby are well-respected schools and colleges, and Colonnades shopping centre. Come & check it out-you’re gonna love it!
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Noarlunga Downs, then we can help you.