Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Located on the picturesque banks of the Onkaparinga River, this sizeable five-bedroom family home offers all the comforts of modern living in a peaceful, rural location.
Set on approx. 1.25acres of gently sloping land, the property has established orchards, generous vege allotment, solar and a plentiful water supply from the Onkaparinga River and rainwater tanks. It provides a fabulous opportunity for the large or growing family that has a lean toward sustainable living.
What we love:
– Set well back from the road, the home is buffered by majestic gums and enjoys ultimate privacy
– Large stand-alone two-car garage with double garaport and double garage under main roof ensure all family members have a spot to park. With ample off-road parking for visitors, the statement is clear, this is a home to be enjoyed
– Great family floor plan with master separated from the main living and other bedrooms. Complete with large ensuite and double vanity and walk in robe
– To the right of the entry is the formal dine/living. Oversized, it will well cater for those larger functions or simply a place for the adults to retreat in a busy home
– The fabulous open plan kitchen/meals/living envelopes the covered all weather outdoor entertaining area. A commercial grade stove/oven and extractor will inspire the caterer/entertainer. Large stone benchtops are the open invitation to create and cater and simply enjoy large family cook ups. Serviced by a slow combustion fire to keep you warm in winter and split system reverse cycle air conditioning for the warmer months.
– Three double bedrooms plus a further single bedroom cater for the growing family
– The three-way family bathroom just makes sense in a home that is sure to be busy
– A third and yet significant lounge/rumpus room to the rear of the home ensures that all ages and stages are catered for with equal and significant places to retreat.
– 3Kw Solar and also hardwired for running off a generator in times of outage.
– Generous vege/kitchen gardens will reduce those ever-growing grocery bills along with numerous raspberry and boysenberry vines.
– A large, netted producing orchard containing cooking apple, eating variety apples, pears, plums, nectarines, cherries, an apricot, fig , peaches a mulberry and a multiple olive trees.
Ideal for growing families, the house is located five minutes to the bustling village of Hahndorf with its bespoke eateries, world class fruit and veg, distilleries and cellar doors. 28 mins to the CBD, 14 mins to Mount Barker and a quick two minutes to the main street of Mylor with rural supplies at Coopers, post office and Harvest Café.
C/T = 5336/196
Council = Mount Barker District Council
Year Built = 1999
Zoning = P(Rul)
Land Size = 5,480sqm
Equiv Area = 260sqm
Auction Live Streaming via GAVL
Ouwens Casserly clients have the opportunity to watch, bid, and buy via live
Register through www.gavl.com and follow the property link below:
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Mylor, then we can help you.