Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Exceptional land holding of approx. 898m2 with cute art deco residence in place. Home to the current family for the past 60 years, this is a rare opportunity to be just the third owner of 51 Balcombe Ave, Findon. Renovate the existing home and enjoy a huge backyard, or make your enquiries to PlanSA for a range of possibilities. You could keep the existing home and possibly add a second residence at the rear or demolish the existing home and build multiple new residences on the block (all subject to planning approval)
What We Love About This Home :
– Impressive land holding of approx. 898m2 (frontage approx 17.37m)
– Zoned “Housing diversity neighbourhood”
– Existing home has gorgeous art deco features
– Unique façade with retro-cool curved windows
– Large living room filled with Northern light
– Original kitchen with stud wall to create separation from the adjacent dining
– 3 bedrooms, master with BIRs
– Original terrazzo bathroom in black and pink tones
– Family room addition c.1980
Situated in such a handy location, walk to the local Findon shopping centre, catch public transport at the end of the street. Cross the road and you are nearly at Seaton Park primary school and prepare to be impressed with the nearby beaches, golf courses, parks and playgrounds that make this position so exciting.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Findon, then we can help you.