Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Brilliantly located on a generous 697 sqm (approx.) allotment and zoned Established Neighborhood, the extensive hall, and the plot it sits on are seeking a new beginning, creating a perfect opportunity to retain, convert, polish or (STAPA) demolish. There are boundless opportunities for community groups, designers, and especially for those seeking something unique to unleash their creative aspirations.
Things we love:
– Fabulous location in a high demand residential locale
– Quiet leafy street, synonymous with Adelaide living
– Male and Female amenities including showers
– Kitchen Facilities
– Secure storage area to the rear of the Hall
– No easements
– 15.24m frontage
Things to note:
– Ducted Evaporative A/C
– Slow combustion fire in main hall
– An asbestos register is available on request
– The existing land use for the site is “5662 Boy Scouts”
– Mains water and sewer connected
– Rainwater storage plumbed to the hall
C/T = 5837/678
Council = UNLEY
Year Built = 1960’s
Zoning = EN (Established Neighbourhood)
Land Size = 697sqm approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Clarence Park, then we can help you.