Did you know the lowest price paid for a home in Leabrook over the last 12 months was $848,000, probably not a surprise for most due to the exclusivity of the suburb and the small amount of properties that come up for sale, however, number 51 Knightsbridge Road is going to buck that trend with a most realistic and very affordable price tag. Sitting on approximately 558sqm of land with a 16 metre frontage, this 1949 built home has touches of art deco character with masses of accommodation. Don’t be tricked into thinking this home is your typical size because it’s large, very large.
What we love about this home besides the location, location, location!
– Realistically priced for genuine sale
– Superb location in this inner city million dollar suburb
– Two minutes walk to Hazelwood Park
– Close to shops, desirable schools and public transport
– CBD only a short 10 minute drive or walk there
– Flexible floor plan to suit your family’s needs
– 4 bedrooms or 3 with a parents’ retreat or nursery
– King size main bedroom with robes and ensuite
– Large formal lounge with reverse cycle air con
– Enormous open plan living & dining room with r/cycle air con & combustion fire
– Study nook or seperate dining adjacent the eat in country kitchen with dishwasher
– Full main bathroom, ensuite and a powder room
– Family size laundry with built in cupboards
– Double carport
– Near new roof, gutters and downpipes
– Timber floors, carpeted bedrooms and slate flooring throughout
– Easy care gardens back and front
– Location, location, location!
Leabrook is one of Adelaide’s premier Eastern suburbs only a short drive to Burnside Village, Marryatville Shopping Centre as well as Glynburn and Portrush Road. Highly regarded schools and colleges aren’t too far away either while the City is an easy 10 minute drive or you could even walk there. Stroll to the stunning Hazelwood Park with its resident koalas and abundant birdlife.
This is a rare opportunity to purchase a substantial family home with masses of accommodation in one of Adelaide’s most exclusive suburbs for a real steal.
Please contact Alexander Zadow from Harcourts Ouwens Casserly and see Video Tour.
C/T = 5124/260
Council = Burnside
Zoning = Residential Area 11 Leabrook (South)
Council Rates = $1,334.00 pa approx.
SA Water = $253.75 pq approx.
ES Levy = $110.30 pa approx.
House Built = 1949 with modern extensions in 1985 & 1987
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
LEABROOK, then we can help you.