Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current
investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property
Make your lifestyle numero UNO in a city pad with higher perks
One of the lucky few in the modern UNO apartment complex to boast a hills view from its balcony and exclusive rooftop terrace, this 2-bedroom apartment is city living the way it should be, right in the thick of the action near Waymouth Street’s mid-week buzz and the weekend-centric Central Market.
Park your wheels in your designated and secure car park, swipe your card (no keys needed to access the building) at every point and leave your stresses at the door of this deceptively spacious pad with open-plan living, super-functional kitchen, two spacious double bedrooms and a feature staircase leading to that rooftop terrace – ready for a house warming party set to the backdrop of the city’s night lights.
Just metres from King William Street, everything from Friday night games at Adelaide Oval and summer night strolls to the East End come naturally to an apartment that makes the the city your playground. Just press play and go.
Currently tenanted on a fixed lease until 28/9 with a periodic lease in place from 28/9 at $570 p/w
Features we love…
– Ready to live in or set and forget as a rental (see above)
– Strong rental history (see above)
– Secure key-less entry and video intercom
– Reverse cycle temperature control
– Second bedroom could be a home office
– Modern kitchen with dishwasher
– Open plan dining and lounge area
– Updated bathroom with washing machine and dryer
– Built-in robes to master bedroom
– Walking distance from tram and bus stops
– Close to a range of high-end restaurants on Waymouth Street
– Please note: car park has strict height & weight limitations due to being a car stacker model. Carpark will fit standard sized cars (sedan/hatchback) but will not fit utes, cars with rooftop racks, vans or large vehicles.
CT Reference – 6097/956
Council – City of Adelaide
Council Rates – $1,750.50 pa
SA Water Rates – $153.70 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $116.50 pa
Admin Fund – $1,380.00 pq
Sinking Fund – $47.60 pq
Year Built – 2011
Total Build area – 112m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Adelaide, then we can help you.