Stylishly understated, a breeze to maintain, astutely laid out, deceptively spacious, comfy and eager to entertain, inside and out; this c.2006-built 4-bedroom home is the prototype of the ideal home for a modern family with a busy schedule. Meet where light-filled open-plan living steps out to a large pitched roof pavilion, then retreat to a second living zone or a master bedroom with its own walk-in robe, en-suite and refuge at the front of a home that thinks of every kind of moment and family member.
Mere metres from the AA Bailey Reserve, fresh air and a bit of exercise is never far away. Just 15 minutes from the beach, 10 from the city and moments from local shops, cafes, public transport and quality schools, nothing is too far away. Welcome to Clarence Gardens.
• Large super-functional kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher and loads of storage
• Double vanity and walk-in shower to master bedroom en-suite
• Storage galore, including built-in robes to bedrooms 2, 3 and 4
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
• Separate laundry
• Neatly presented low-care gardens with lawned area, raised veggie patches and shed to private rear yard
• Double garage with remote Panelift entry and internal access
• Off-street parking for at least 4 cars
• Zoned for Unley High School
• Moments from Cabra Dominican College and Edwardstown Primary School
• Walking distance from public transport, Castle Plaza shopping precinct and the cafes of Winston Avenue
CT Reference – 5719/523
Council – City of Mitcham
Council Rates – $2,340.15 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – $228.38 pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $191.85 pa approx.
Land Size – 618m² approx.
Year Built – 2006
Total Build area – m² approx.
Auction Live Streaming via GAVL
Ouwens Casserly clients have the opportunity to watch, bid, and buy via live property auctions.
Register through www.gavl.com and follow the property link below:
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Clarence Gardens, then we can help you.