c.1925 triple fronted bungalow with rare rear access and a license to entertain
Auction Sat, 11th Dec – 3pm
It’s one thing to own just under 1000sqm of leafy Millswood. It’s something else entirely to have front and rear access to an extended c.1925 triple fronted bungalow with the outdoor kitchen and solar-heated pool to make this truly unique offering worth celebrating in style.
Set on arguably Millswood’s most beautiful street, it’s a first impression worthy of a wonderfully wide north-facing open-plan addition, the timeless 4-bedroom original home that precedes it, and an alfresco entertainer’s arena with the pièce de résistance of pizza ovens.
A boundless, flexible home you will never grow out of enjoys a location – and lifestyle – that will never get old, just moments from some of Adelaide’s most esteemed colleges, the delights of cobbled King William Road, a range of parks and reserves and the CBD itself. It’s time to celebrate.
• Stunning Master bedroom with ensuite and built-in storage
• Bedroom Two also offering a walk in robe and ensuite
• Flexible floorplan offers large living zone to original home
• Striking open-plan kitchen with huge island/breakfast bar and quality appliances
• Leadlight windows, polished pine floorboards, soaring ceilings and large bedrooms to original home
• Wine room with temperature control and racks for 1100 bottles
• Ducted evaporative cooling and gas heating
• Powerful 6.6kw solar system
• Glass fencing to fully tiled, solar heated pool
• Pizza oven by The Fire Brick Company – as seen on The Block
• Custom concrete bench, dishwasher and fridge to outdoor kitchen
• Beautifully presented landscaped garden with auto watering to front and rear
• Custom joinery/storage throughout
• Large separate laundry
• Bose surround sound speaker system to family room/addition
• With front and rear access comes four undercover parking spots (five off street)
• Two carports (one with remote entry to rear)
• Large shed/garage – perfect for those with Caravan or Boat
Scotch and Mercedes Colleges
• Walking distance from train stops/transport to CBD, Hills and Metro coast
• Just 10 minutes from the CBD and 15 from the airport
Auction Sat, 11th Dec – 3pm
CT Reference – 5523/706
Council – City of Unley
Council Rates – $2,994.55pa approx.
SA Water Rates – $316.36pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $270pa approx.
Land Size – 956m² approx.
Year Built – 1925
Total Build area – 420m² approx.
Auction Live Streaming via GAVL.
Ouwens Casserly clients have the opportunity to watch live property auctions.
To view please download the free GAVL App and follow the property link below:
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agency. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Millswood, then we can help you.