Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current
investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property
Architecturally extended bluestone cottage with an unbeaten city-fringe lifestyle
Auction Sat, 26th Aug – 10am (usp)
So close to the city that a walk or pedal to the Central Market will be your new Saturday morning ritual. The only thing better than leaving is coming home to this bluestone-fronted cottage that starts like a pretty picture behind a picket fence and seemingly never ends on the light-filled journey to its architectural extension and tranquil rear gardens.
That gorgeous first impression is proof that cute doesn’t always equate to small, revealing an original home with three double bedrooms fed by a sweeping hallway and defined by its high ceilings, polished timber boards and ornate fireplaces.
Think of the sleek, ultra-modern bathroom the teaser for what’s to come; an open-plan addition that utilises windows, high and low, to bounce light from the epoxy white floors to the classy, stone-topped open-plan kitchen and back again. And it’s a beautiful thing.
Forget the front door. Bring your Market stash via the rear lane, giving you a look at the cathedral-shaped extension and the timber-decked patio. It’s good to be home. It’s nice knowing Unley Road’s delights wait just metres away. Parkside is a way of life.
Features we love…
– Enviably placed in a quiet, leafy pocket on the CBD’s most sought-after fringes
– Beautifully presented original cottage with architectural open-plan addition
– Three double bedrooms – giving you the option to work from home should you need only two
– Rear lane access with the option to bring your car in
– Starring open-plan kitchen with stone benchtops, breakfast bar, dishwasher and high-end stainless steel appliances
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Space-saving European-style laundry
– Ultra low-care landscaped gardens with storage shed
– Metres from bike path for easy, safe commutes to the CBD
– Zoned for Glenunga International High School
– Walking distance from public transport
CT Reference – 5020/159
Council – City of Unley
Council Rates – $1,615.10 pa
SA Water Rates – $206.21 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $180.00 pa
Year Built – 1900
Total Build area – 177m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Parkside, then we can help you.