Best Offer By: Tuesday 11th December 2012 at 12pm (unless sold prior)
Price Guide: $470,000 – $510,000
Dear Buyer, welcome to ….. Modern Inner City Living.
Don’t let the current road works stop you, Devon Street South is having new sewerage, water and gas lines laid, bonus! This modern single fronted court yard home is understated and unpretentious, but walk inside and I’m sure you’ll be as impressed as I was with the multiple living zones and gorgeous outdoor spaces.
Some of what we love about this property:
– Outstanding inner city location with village charm
– Rejuvenated and repainted roof with ongoing warranty
– Lock up auto carport/garage plus 2nd off street space
– Huge light filled living/dining room plus study area with massive skylight
– Magnificent granite and 2 pac gas kitchen with dishwasher
– Adjacent meals with adjoining court yard
– 2 renovated crisp luxurious bathrooms with heated towel rails
– 2 bedrooms with walk through robe to master
– Conservatory style family room with r/c a/c and ceiling fans
– Timber deck, lush established easy care gardens and tool shed
– Ducted evaporative cooling and ceiling fans throughout
– Monitored security alarm and gas hot water with temperature controllers
Goodwood is a small and quaint premier inner city suburb with the CBD only 10 minutes away by car, while cosmopolitan Goodwood Road with its local shopping and dining options is an easy short walk, as is the favoured Sunday Farmers Market at Wayville Showgrounds. King William and Unley Roads are also in your neck of the woods and for that matter seaside Glenelg isn’t too far away either especially as a tram stop is just around the corner. A local train station will also quickly get you to where you want to be and so will a bike ride! This opportunity represents your chance to purchase a gorgeous character filled spacious home in a premier location conveniently located to everything you need and ideal for the downsizer, 1st home buyer or investor.
Please view the video tour link for another perspective.
C/T – 5085/939
Council – Unley
Zoning – Residential B300
Council Rates – $973.55 pa approx.
SA Water – $201.00 pq approx.
ES Levy – $89.50 pa approx.
House Built – 1989
Land Size – 383 sqm approx.
Looking to sell in GOODWOOD?
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agency. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
GOODWOOD, then we can help you.