Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Another property sold. Please contact Nick or John for all your property advice.
Built in 2004 this delightful 3-bedroom, 2 bathroom Torrens titled home is beautifully presented. The property is spacious, secure and perfectly positioned opposite a huge reserve. Offering 2 living rooms and a fantastic outdoor entertaining area, the home is sure to impress!
What We Love About The Property;
• Freshly painted, the home is light and bright and offers a very practical floorplan
• Open plan living/dining/kitchen has seamless integration to the undercover outdoor entertaining area, ideal for those that like to entertain with family & friends
• Kitchen has engineered stone benchtops, walk-in pantry, electric oven and 4 burner gas stove top. There is a dishwasher and ample cupboard and bench space
• Formal living room at the front of the home has a large bay window taking in lovely views across the front garden and to the reserve across the street
• Master bedroom is of generous size and has a walk-in robe, ceiling fan and nicely appointed ensuite with shower, vanity and toilet
• Bedrooms 2 & 3 are both of good size and offer ceiling fans and built-in ‘robes
• Neat and tidy family bathroom has a bathtub, shower and vanity and a convenient separate toilet
• Laundry has plenty of storage and trough
• Impressive, pitched roof outdoor entertaining area with outdoor fan leads straight from the living room. This is ideal for year-round entertaining with family & friends
• Nice and secure yard with easily managed front sliding gate is perfect to keep the kids and pets safe
• Well maintained front and rear gardens are low maintenance. There is enough space to allow for some veggie gardens and fruit trees
• Automated irrigation system for front & rear
• Attractive red brick paved driveway with room for off-street parking leads to single car garage with automatic roller door and direct access into the home
• Approx 3m x 2m garden shed
• Rainwater tank
• 1.9KW solar system
• Ducted evaporative cooling
• Ducted gas heating
• Instant gas hot water system
This immaculately presented home has been well loved by the current vendor for the past 18 years. Located less than 15 minutes from the city and only 5 minutes to Flinders hospital/university the location is very convenient. Perfect for those looking to nest or invest, come and check it out-your gonna love it!
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
St Marys, then we can help you.