North facing on a large 887sqm allotment with elevated views of the suburbs and twinkling City night lights. More than comfortable as is, but with a little time and lovin’, this funky 60’s contemporary home could become a Super Sexy Stonyfell Stunner!
Some more of what we love about this property:
– Location, location, location!!!
– Entry level opportunity for this desirable foothills haven
– 3 bedrooms all with built ins – main with split r/c a/c and balcony
– Living room with feature timber work and split r/c a/c
– Second large living or rumpus room with combustion fire
– Spacious timber kitchen with dishwasher and meals
– Updated main bathroom with bath, shower, vanity & wc
– Opportunity plus with under house studio and dry storage/cellar
– Great built in storage throughout
– Extra wide double carport plus ample extra off street
– Rear pergola and patio
– Elevated front patio with views
– Flat and fenced lawn area for the family & Fido
– Large picture windows, light filled rooms and high ceilings
– 60’s style with extensive use of timber and construction stone
– Potential plus to further update, extend and profit!
This very popular and tightly held foothills suburb offers large blocks, views and character filled architecture. Within walking distance to St Peters Girls School and not far away from either Marrytatville, Glenunga International, Loreto College or an assortment of Primary Schools including Burnside and Linden Park with the City an easy commute straight down Kensington or Greenhill Roads. The Norwood Parade with its cosmopolitan dining and shopping options could become your essential hot spot for all your needs, or how about Burnside Village or Marryatville Shopping Centre instead? Majestic Michael Perry Reserve and Ferguson Park enhance this family friendly hot spot along with a number of parks and reserves are dotted throughout this location.
C/T – 5819/17
Council – Burnside
Zoning – RR17 – Residential Area 17 Ferguson
Council Rates – $1,182.50 pa approx.
SA Water – $236.03 pq approx.
ES Levy – $102.00 pa approx.
Year Built – 1961
Land Size – 887 sqm approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agency. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
STONYFELL, then we can help you.