Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current
investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property
A striking statement of pure luxury and ultramodern chic, this perfectly executed custom designed residence is an absolute knockout with its commanding street presence and lavish interiors. The home has a timeless quality where natural stone and timber elements give an internal richness and warmth. The extensive use of glass draws the outside in and provides a country feel in an urban setting. This exquisite home is like no other and offers the ultimate in coastal living. Perfectionists will be impressed with the 6 Star quality and the attention given to every detail. It is truly a privilege for me to represent such a beautiful home.
As impressive as the home is, the position is a perfect match. Set in undoubtedly Henley Souths most esteemed tree lined Boulevard, number 55 Lexington forms a strong connection to its leafy surrounds and open greenspace with the park directly opposite. Here you are a straight line to the beach heading west and an easy bus ride to the city heading east. Walk to the beach and enjoy everything this seaside lifestyle has to offer or sit back and enjoy some poolside, resort style living at home.
What we love:
– Impressive sun-drenched entry foyer with soaring high ceilings, art niches and designer feature light.
– Double auto garage, B&D Panel lift door, Design – Icon – Nullarbor Woodgrain, colour Monument, 3 phase power plus sub-board in garage and a full wall of cabinetry.
– Solar 13.32kw system, Canadian solar panels and Solar Edge Converter.
– Inground concrete, fully tiled swimming pool, salt chlorinated, visual light display, spa seat jets, solar heated, pool tile is Italia Ceramic ”Blue dot range”, glass pool fencing and hot/cold outdoor shower.
– Four bedrooms, ground floor queen with walk-in dressing room and ensuite bathroom. Two additional King bedrooms upstairs with a wall of fully fitted storage
– For privacy and optimal views, the opulent master suite is placed on the first level with ensuite and fully fitted walk in dressing room. The extensive use of glass draws in the dreamy winter sun and provides a spectacular outlook over the plane trees and park. Electric blinds and plush sheers complete the room.
– Powder rooms are located on each level. Three Luxe bathrooms in total with a free standing bath in the upstairs family bathroom. Each shower recess features seamless shower screens, nibs, floor to ceiling Italian stone tiles, dual shower heads, heat lamps and large vanities with generous storage, Oliveri tapware and Argent Grace back to wall toilets.
– Centre stage upstairs is a second living room with a built-in office and treed aspect.
– Open plan kitchen/living/dine is designed for serious executive entertaining complete with flow through access via two stacker doors that completely open to a wind protected outdoor kitchen and alfresco living/dining.
– Euro appliances include a 900mm under bench oven, 5 burner gas hob, rangehood, Liebherr full length, fully integrated fridge and freezer, dishwasher and a second Siemens oven in the butlers pantry. The outdoor kitchen features a Webber barbeque, fourth sink, ample bench space, storage and a wine fridge.
– Dekton Stone and polished Lagoon style Silestone countertops, stone splashbacks and dark cabinetry just add to the moodiness of a rich yet neutral palette.
– An Escea gas log fire, plush window treatments, electric blinds and warm timber detail throughout gives this space that extra excitement. Views to the garden and pool are enjoyed by day and when the sun disappears the gardens and pool come alive with special lighting effects.
– There are TV points in every room, surround sound in the downstairs entertaining zones and speakers in the bathrooms. Home entertainment is fully catered for.
– The family size laundry is well fitted with glass door access to a drying area.
– The staircase is Vic Ash and provides under stair storage with a built-in coat rack.
– Commercial grade windows and doors, driveway and pathways exposed and sealed “Jaffa” charcoal.
– Fly Screens to all opening windows and sliding doors, two outdoor heaters to warm Alfresco.
– Panasonic heating/cooling system, premium VAV zoning system – 7 zones, linear diffusers.
– 2 x Panasonic controllers/2 x Zone Touch VAV Zone controllers.
– 3 phase power plus sub-board to garage, intercom with 2 internal monitors and one external.
– Security Alarm with motion sensors – 1 x strobe and Siren – 2 remotes – 2 control panels.
– Security cameras – Provision to front and rear (2), additional power points to alfresco area.
– Electrical Hub – points, Data x 7/Antenna x 5/2 x Pay TV – Hills Hub located under the stairs.
– NBN ready, LED lighting and ceiling fans throughout, extensive custom-built storage throughout, including garage.
The extras list is extensive and only on inspection will you fully appreciate the planning and superior workmanship that has gone into this property. Available to inspect outside of advertised viewing times. As for the location, just minutes to the airport, 15 to the city, a 5 minute walk to the beach and 15 to Henley Square where all shopping, entertainment and gourmet needs are taken care of. I look forward to showing you through.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Henley Beach South, then we can help you.