Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
C1957 stone-fronted beauty with north-facing aspect and freedom, inside and out
Auction Sat, 14th Oct – 9.30am
Carving out a flexible footprint on an expansive south-north facing parcel of some 731sqm, this C1957 solar-powered freestone family home is freedom personified, positioned to please growing broods in search of quality schools, shopping options and the city at the drop of a hat.
You’ll tip your hat to the way this light-filled home considers every family member, mood and occasion, across a floorplan with a street-facing lounge room, 1.5 bathrooms, casual meals zone, super-functional kitchen and a retreat that flows with smooth ease out to a timber-decked patio with its very own built-in BBQ.
With that large parcel comes plenty of off-street parking, room to roam and play in the backyard and perhaps the scope to extend or install that pool you’ve always wanted, all wrapped up within a pause of Westbourne Park Primary School, parks/reserves and Cumberland Park shopping precinct. That’s freedom.
Features we love…
– Neat as a pin and full of natural light
– Supremely flexible with four large bedrooms
– Solid double brick construction with stone-fronted facade
– Polished timber floors and high ceilings throughout
– Solar panels for reduced energy bills
– Ducted temperature control for year round comfort
– Smeg oven and plenty of storage to kitchen
– Loads of storage throughout
– 1.5 bathrooms and separate laundry
– Double carport
– Expansive rear deck, ready to entertain
– Cubby house and large storage shed
– Established low-care gardens throughout
– Walking distance from public transport
– Less than 20 minutes from the metro coast and 15 from the CBD
CT Reference – 5150/376
Council – City of Mitcham
Council Rates – $2,458.95 pa
SA Water Rates – $239.21 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $212.50 pa
Land Size – 731m² approx.
Year Built – 1957
Total Build area – 269m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Cumberland Park, then we can help you.