Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Breathtakingly gorgeous in every way, this fabulous sandstone fronted home is an absolute show stopper. Set in a treelined street where flowering Jacarandas set the botanical scene, number 57 Garden Terrace is indeed worthy of such a grand locale. Moments from Linear Park where you can totally immerse yourself in nature or ride your bike to the city, sea and beyond. The very essence of this location just fills your soul. Close by is shopping galore, Kooyonga Golf Course, Uber to the airport in five, city in ten, beach in five and a variety of excellent public and private schools are just moments away. Lifestyle living doesn’t get any better than this.
The corner allotment offers uninterrupted sun and sea breezes. Thoughtful high fencing and planting creates privacy and allows its occupants to enjoy the full use of the land. The façade has a beautiful, sandstone front and is complimented by an artistically inspired garden where every season deliberately showcases colour, produce and evergreen foliage.
The home is fully renovated to an inch of its life. The variety of period features include, decorative plaster ceilings and cornices, handsome fireplaces, fretwork timber and all lovingly restored. The bathrooms and kitchen have been given a modern twist with all the latest on-trend fittings and appliances. This character beauty is the perfect home for executive couples, downsizers, those wishing to start a family, or, to anyone needing a home full of real style and substance.
What we love:
• 6.6kw solar, tandem auto carport with power station for an electric car, north facing pitched roof pergola, perfect for entertaining large crowds, 3,000 litre rainwater tank
• Double entry timber/glass doors to a wide entry with designer pendant light, fretwork feature and jarrah hardwood floors
• Three bedrooms, all with good storage, two king bedrooms enjoy a stunning garden aspect, bedroom three is queen size
• Open plan executive kitchen/dine with adjacent living room and outdoor undercover alfresco and garden
• North facing kitchen includes Smeg appliances, cylindrical rangehood, induction cooktop and under bench oven, dual sink, two drawer dishwasher, Essa stone countertops, pull out appliance drawer, plumbed fridge facility, plenty of storage and television
• Two gorgeous bathrooms, features include seamless shower screen, floating vanities, deep soaking bath, designer tiles, back lit mirror, heated towel rail, quality tapware and European laundry
• Flooring comprises of chocolate Jarrah hardwood timber, luxe plush loop pile carpet and terrazzo porcelain tiles
• Garden features include viburnum hedging, lawn, miniature lime and mandarin tree, flowering magnolia, a multitude of water wise native plants and a herringbone paved driveway
• Other features include ducted heating/cooling, loads of power and tv points, neutral décor throughout and designer pendant lights
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Lockleys, then we can help you.