Set in a wonderful wide tree lined street, this 1970’s solid brick beauty is ready for a family to walk right in and set up a lovely home for themselves in this highly sought-after suburb. West Beach has witnessed enormous growth over the past five years and no wonder why with its beautiful clean beaches just moments away, local shopping, cafes, parks and playgrounds. The CBD is a 15-minute drive away, Glenelg 7 and Henley square just 3 minutes. Centrally located to so many go to destinations and with excellent schools both public and private moments away, you really can’t beat this family friendly location.
What you will love about this property:
– Light and bright with giant windows that draw in the northern sun
Lovely wide entry to a spacious living area with oil heater and adjoining room that extends the living area to the kitchen. A glass sliding door opens to a covered alfresco area, plenty of room for entertaining both inside and out.
The living flows beautifully to a standout kitchen with its solid custom-made timber joinery, semi-integrated dishwasher, microwave nook, wall oven, electric 4 burner cook top, built-in grill plate and range hood.
This is a proper eat-in kitchen where guest will love to gather and pitch in and help. Great storage and bench space to prepare for any large gathering and lovely views to the garden.
– There are three bedrooms, all a good size with excellent storage, two have wall mounted split systems and north facing windows with garden views
– The bathroom is fully renovated and just gorgeous with floor to ceiling tiles, a separate seamless shower, deep soaking bath, toilet and a vanity with good storage. There is a second toilet adjacent to the laundry
– The laundry is a good size with storage, sink and door access to the rear
– Other features include ceiling fans, hall storage, a tandem carport with auto door entry and two additional off-street car parks
You will fall in love with the Spanish style arched hallways and the bottle glass French doors reminiscent of the 70’s era. Secure and safe, the back yard is a haven and features a giant lemon tree and garden shed for your tools. This is a family friendly area and ever so close to every convenience. Just move into this one. I look forward to showing you through.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
West Beach, then we can help you.