Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
C1924 Bungalow with double brick extension and a licence to wow a crowd
Offers Close Tue, 9th May – 12pm (usp)
Set back from its jacaranda-lined street to carve out more privacy and freedom than most is a solar-powered C1924 bungalow that entertains like very few can thanks to its boundless open-plan addition, pool, pizza oven and outdoor kitchen.
From the charming formal lounge and ensuited master bedroom that inhale the northern light, to the open-plan kitchen with striking granite tops, high-end European appliances and a butler’s pantry at the head of a family room with spotted gum floors; this flexible, forever timeless and supremely functional family home impresses from start to finish.
Invite your nearest and dearest, grab a bottle or two from your underground cellar and proof the pizza dough. It’s time to warm a house that maps out the perfect lifestyle near parks, esteemed schools, cafes, shops, cosmopolitan Hyde Park/Unley and the CBD beyond. It’s good to be home.
Features we love…
– Ultra-flexible bungalow with four bedrooms, multiple living zones and a study
– Expansive double brick extension
– 50 solar panels for reduced energy bills
– Huge powered garage to rear
– Lock-up carport and off-street parking for multiple cars
– Large in-ground pool with glass fencing
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Freshly renovated bathrooms/wet areas throughout
– Miele dishwasher, wine fridge and AEG induction cooktop and 1.5 ovens
– Baltic pine floors to original bungalow and and high ceilings throughout
– Repointed sandstone facade
– Beautifully presented landscaped gardens with auto watering and large lawned areas
– 12,000 litres of rainwater storage for garden use and plumbed to the ensuite
– Loads of storage and separate laundry
– Alarm system
– Fully re-wired and re-plumbed
– A stroll from Dora Gild Playground, public transport and Goodwood Road’s cafes/restaurants
– A short drive from Cabra Dominican College and St Thomas School
– Just 10 minutes from the CBD
CT Reference – 5334/110
Council – City of Unley
Council Rates – $2,962.50 pa
SA Water Rates – Not declared
Emergency Services Levy – $289.70 pq
Land Size – 1034m² approx.
Year Built – 1925
Total Build area – 365m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Clarence Park, then we can help you.