Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
What do you see? A weary-but-comfy family home that will revel in a renovation? Or the dream new build brought to life in its place?
When it comes to what could be for this humble family home on the high side of Hillside Avenue and just steps from a nature reserve, there are no wrong answers. Just endless possibilities, including subdivision potential (STCC).
Featuring multiple living zones, polished timber floors and bedrooms flooded with natural light – including the ensuited master bedroom on its upper level – not to mention a facade that charmingly channels the ‘Queenslander’, there’s a lot to play with here.
Just like there’s a lot to love about its tranquil locale, just a short pedal from the Linear Park trail, taking you from up-and-coming Highbury to the city to the sea in the most scenic of ways possible. Anything is possible here.
Features we love…
– Peaceful, family-friendly locale
– Large parcel with plenty of scope for development/new build (STCC)
– Floor plan includes rear sunroom/4th bedroom, eat-in kitchen and two central living zones
– Carport and additional off-street parking
– Loads of storage, including built-in robes to bedrooms 1, 2 and 3
– Loads of shedding/external storage
– Established gardens and large lawned area to rear
– Separate laundry
– Walking distance from public transport
– Less than 1km from Highbury Primary School
– No more than 25 minutes from the CBD
CT Reference – 5616/111
Council – City of Tea Tree Gully
Council Rates – $1,771.20 pa
SA Water Rates – $160.16 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $134.65 pa
Land Size – 771m² approx.
Year Built – 1957
Total Build area – 290m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Highbury, then we can help you.