History meets your future on the corner of Kenilworth and Fuller when you secure this opportunity over 130 years in the making. Virtually untouched for the past 50 years, call your architect, because this raw but exceptional property is craving your creativity. No need to undo someone else’s dated extension, the 1890’s symmetrical Sandstone Villa is comprised of 4 spacious rooms with the dining, kitchen, bathroom and storage room encapsulated in the original stone lean. You won’t find any creature comforts, but you can expect character at every turn with lofty ceilings, Baltic Pine and Jarrah floorboards, timber architraves, wide timber skirtings and fireplaces in every room. Wrapped up on a corner allotment of approx. 780m2 land in one of Adelaide’s most sought-after suburbs, this is a very rare find.
What we love about this property…
• Corner block approx. 780m2 with wide frontage of approx. 18m
• Directly opposite a leafy local park
• Symmetrical sandstone villa with original character features
• Sandstone side walls
• Slightly elevated frontage creating wonderful street presence
• Oversize single garage
• Dual driveways from Fuller Street offering multiple off-street parking
• Vine covered arbor
• Wide land either side of the dwelling
• Zoned Parkside Primary & Glenunga International High School
• Surrounded by parks & playgrounds
• Walk to local cafes, restaurants & pubs
This property is the promise of potential. A character home on a big corner block in a sensational location. An incredible opportunity to transform the modest into the masterpiece and offerings such as these are few and far between.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agency. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Parkside, then we can help you.