Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Corner family home, stylishly recast with mid-century vibes and an architectural full stop
Offers Close Tue, 14th Feb – 12pm (usp)
Facing so much of tree-lined Kinross Avenue to carve out some 831sqm of freedom on a professionally landscaped corner parcel with a heated pool to go with ample off-street parking, the scene couldn’t be better set for this architecturally transformed family home near Scotch and Mercedes Colleges.
When first impressions count, try on for size a facade with subtly textured walls, an oversized mustard-coloured entry door, a hand-laid stone feature and an alfresco patio that laps up the northern winter sun and showcases the creative wares of architect Sally Wilson.
With raked ceilings clad in Victorian Ash, the bold pavilion is the perfect prelude to an interior that subtly salutes mid-century architecture, prioritises open-plan living at its nucleus and follows an ultra-flexible footprint with up to four bedrooms and a study.
From the bill-busting solar panels and the master bedroom’s en-suite and walk-in robe to the stone-topped kitchen and the gorgeous garden views and storage at every turn; the details count for everything in this supremely functional, efficient and comfortable home on the cusp of Mitcham Square. Put a circle around it. This is the one.
Features we love…
• Flexible floor plan includes second living/lounge room – which could be a fourth bedroom
• Large open-plan kitchen with long breakfast bar, dishwasher
• Study, just steps from master bedroom – could be a great nursery
• Solar-heated in-ground pool
• Powerful 7.7kW solar array
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
• Stylish engineered timber floors throughout
• Loads of storage throughout, including two storage rooms adjacent to garage
• Very private – set behind high fencing
• Sleek updated wet areas
• Beautifully presented gardens with lush lawned areas, cubby, chicken coop and veggie patches
• Double garage and further off-street parking in front
• Remote gated entry via Kinross Avenue
• Moments from Scotch and Mercedes Colleges, Unley High School
• Close to the walking/hiking trails of Brown Hill Creek and Belair
• A short stroll from bus and train stops
CT Reference – 5227/304
Council – City of Mitcham
Council Rates – $2,589.60 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – $256.71 pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $226.85 pa approx.
Land Size – 831m² approx.
Year Built – 2001
Total Build area – 247m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Lower Mitcham, then we can help you.