Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Sensationally located in a quiet pocket of Magill, this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom home set on 677sqm of land will appeal to buyers looking to either renovate or build.
This double brick home built in 1955 has good bones with a decent existing floorplan and plenty of space at the rear for a fantastic kitchen/family room addition.
Alternatively, knock it down and start over, the choice is yours, either way you will be investing into a great suburb, neighbourhood and community.
Very close to public transport and local shopping and with only a 15 min drive to Adelaide CBD, this convenient location will make every day easy!
What we love about this home:
– Open plan living and dining with timber floorboards
– Large central kitchen with adjacent sun room hosts plenty of storage, electric oven, cooktop and range
– Bedroom 1 & 2 both with timber floor boards, ceiling fans and built in robes
– Bedroom 3 has timber floor boards and ceiling fan
– Floor to ceiling tiled family bathroom in neutral tones with separate w/c
– External laundry
– Single car remote control garage with off street parking for a further 3 cars
– Rear garden hosts garden shed, workshop and space for a games room
– Zoned for both Magill Primary School and Norwood International School
– Just minutes from the vibrant Norwood Parade Shopping precinct
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Magill, then we can help you.