Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
A classy entertainer with pool and your best laid plans in mind
Sold at Auction
Flipping the script on the traditional floorplan in the best of ways, this architecturally extended and fully renovated 3-bedroom plus 1 study home with in-ground pool and dual alfresco pavilions offers resort-style living in a highly sought after locale. It’s a layout – and way of life – that makes complete sense, giving those summer pool parties a bright north-facing perspective, whilst providing a private, deceptively spacious buffer between a flawlessly presented home and the very quiet, leafy High Street.
The lowdown: a private oasis that looks the Unley Park part (the kitchen is no exception) swaps the big, laborious gardens you just don’t need for the low-care, classy entertainer you do.
Calling on young families, career-driven success stories and discerning downsizers alike; leave the cars in the double garage and explore by foot or pedal cosmopolitan Unley and King William Roads. Stop at Heywood Park perhaps, go a step further into the CBD for a Fringe show or a night at the footy. The script is better in Unley Park. It’s time to rewrite it.
• Striking, classically styled kitchen with stone benchtops, AEG appliances (double oven), dishwasher and bundles of storage
• Spacious living zones at the home’s heart
• Two alfresco pavilions – one feeding a north-facing master bedroom with ensuite bathroom
• Larger pavilion features down lights and a custom-built outdoor kitchen with fridge alcove, stone benchtops, built-in BBQ and quality joinery
• Large in-ground concrete pool with glass fencing
• Storage galore, including built-in robes to all bedrooms
• Home office includes built-in desk/storage
• Hardwood floors to main living zones
• Quality bluestone paving to pavilions and extension
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling, plus gas log fireplace
• Stylishly renovated inside and out with nothing but quality fixtures and finishes
• Architectural extension completed in just 2018
• Quality western red cedar doors
• Large separate laundry
• Beautifully presented landscaped gardens with large lawned areas for pets and play
• Rear service yard with tool/storage shed
• Remote entry to solid double garage with storeroom
• Moments from a range of revered schools, including Walford Anglican School for Girls, Concordia, Scotch and Mercedes Colleges, and Unley High School
• A short drive from Mitcham Square and Unley Shopping Centre
• Walking distance from public transport
CT Reference – 5472/75
Council – City of Unley
Council Rates – $2,004.50 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – $234.45 pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $197.25 pa approx.
Land Size – 524m² approx.
Year Built – 1983
Total Build area – 229m² approx.
Auction Live Streaming via GAVL
Ouwens Casserly clients have the opportunity to watch, bid, and buy via live property auctions.
Register through www.gavl.com and follow the property link below:
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Unley Park, then we can help you.