Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current
investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property
Settle for nothing less than a standout home in one of Australia's 'hottest' suburbs
Calling home a suburb recently rated by realestate.com.au as one of Australia’s ‘hot 100’ to watch in ’24, the future can’t look any brighter for this light-drenched townhouse with the perks to set it apart, tucked away from the street to create complete sanctuary.
What was built in 2016 was introduced to its one and only owner in just 2019, ensuring this light-drenched family home presents like new on its low-maintenance parcel with the largest rear yard in the group and prized dual access.
Inside, high ceilings, gleaming tiled floors, a starring kitchen and deceptive roaming room make the open-plan lower level something to savour before you even discover an upper level with a living zone of its own and a huge main bedroom with a walk-in robe, ensuite and custom study nook.
Just a 7km crow-fly from the CBD, a stroll from the community-minded Payneham Oval and a 10-minute drive from Norwood’s beating heart, it’s no wonder the world is standing up and taking notice of Payneham. They can take notice. You can actually have it.
Features we love…
– Set back from the street in a modern group of townhouses
– Rear access to private, spacious and landscaped rear yard with auto watering system
– Flexible floorplan with additional living zone via upper level
– Double garage with remote Panelift entry and built-in storage
– High ceilings throughout
– Large, ultra-functional open-plan kitchen with stone benchtops, double dishwasher, hidden walk-in pantry and 900mm oven/gas cooktop
– Large windows and light well/void ensure bundles of natural light
– Reverse cycle ducted R/C with zoning
– Sleek bathrooms, including fully-tiled ensuite with walk-in shower and double vanity
– Storage galore and separate laundry
– Video intercom system
– Walking distance from public transport
– Moments from Marden Shopping Centre
– And much more.
All information or material provided has been obtained from third party sources and, as such, we cannot guarantee that the information or material is accurate. Ouwens Casserly Real Estate Pty Ltd accepts no liability for any errors or omissions (including, but not limited to, a property’s floor plans and land size, building condition or age). Interested potential purchasers should make their own enquiries and obtain their own professional advice.
CT Reference – 6191/973
Council – Norwood Payneham & St Peters
Council Rates – $1331.72 pa
SA Water Rates – $181.65 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $155.80 pa
Admin Fund – $270.92 pq
Sinking Fund – $13.29 pq
Year Built – 2016
Total Build area – 230m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Payneham, then we can help you.