Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Historical East End living with views of city and parklands
Auction Wed, 10th Aug – 1pm (usp)
A stroll to parklands, eateries on Hutt Street and zoned for Adelaide High School and Adelaide Botanic High School. Enjoy the character of lofty ceilings and the northern sun coming through the extensive balcony and lovely natural light through the central courtyard.
What we love about the home
– 2 bedrooms both with French doors opening onto the balcony
– Dressing/retreat room off main bedroom capturing the northern sun
– Central living and dining area
– Generous separate kitchen
– Generous main bathroom with bath and separate shower
– Split system heating and cooling
– Versatile extensive landing area accommodating extra storage or light filled meals area.
A historic building full of character is now available for you to absorb the ambiance, listen to the birds chirping and recharge. Come feel the historical comfort here.
CT Reference – 5028 / 330
Council – Adelaide
Council Rates – $1,756.95 pa
SA Water Rates – $146.65 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $108.95 pa
Strata Admin Fund Levy – $522.94 pq
Strata Sinking Fund Levy – $187.50 pq
Year Built – 1920
Total Build area – 75sqm
Zoning – CL – City LivingMHI – Medium-High Intensity
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Adelaide, then we can help you.