Sleek townhouse with a smart footprint, just a stroll from the sand
Offers Close Tue, 31st Aug – 1pm (usp)
With its quiet rear lane access to your very own lock-up double carport, Brighton Road feels like a world away for this contemporary 3-bedroom townhouse that puts the sands of Seacliff within a 10-minute walk. If you include the upper level landing/retreat, this low-care abode offers two living zones, allocating open-plan living and the master bedroom – with ensuite and walk-in robe – to a flawless and light-filled lower floor that steps out to a private rear courtyard.
To truly understand how good you have it, simply leave the car keys at home, walk out the back and make a beeline for Wheatland Street, where you’ll suddenly see the ocean and sense just how close you are to the Seacliff Beach Hotel and Esplanade. Falling by a whisker into the catchment of Brighton Secondary School, it just keeps getting better and better.
– Clever floorplan allows you to call on the upper level only when you need it
– Ocean view from upper level bedroom
– Quality kitchen with stone benchtops, Bosch appliances, breakfast bar, dishwasher and plenty of storage
– Remote entry to double carport/garage
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout
– Stylish, easy-care timber-look floors to lower level
– Loads of storage, including built-in robes to bedrooms 2 and 3
– Guest toilet/powder room to lower level
– LED down lighting
– Alarm provisions and secure gated entry via Brighton Road
– Neatly presented garden with next to no maintenance required
– Just a stroll from public transport – bus and train stops
– Five minutes from Westfield Marion
– No more than 25 minutes from the CBD
CT Reference – 6199/199
Council Rates – $1,312.85 pa
SA Water Rates – $173.77 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $143.35 pa
Community Rates – $195.30 pq
Land Size – 170 m² approx
Year Built – 2017
Total Build area – 221 m² approx
OUWENS CASSERLY – MAKE IT HAPPEN™
Looking to sell in Seacliff?
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agency. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Seacliff, then we can help you.