Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Under contract with Daniel Richardson. When delightful charm, modern features and impeccable location combine
Offers have now closed on this property.
Superbly located in the heart of the inner south sits this charming homette beautifully updated throughout, presenting a fantastic opportunity for first-time buyers, young couples, downsizers or investors looking to start or expand their portfolio. A breath of fresh-air and spacious beyond, enjoy a crisp white interior warmed by honey-toned floors – perfect compliments to the light-filled and free-flowing entertaining.
Headlined by a modern kitchen, sporting two large soft-carpeted bedrooms, sparkling bathroom with soothing tub as well as climate controlling ducted airconditioning, creature comforts and house-proud features abound, while charming outdoor living with an all-weather alfresco area cap-off this delightful home packed with surprises. Add to this a range of wonderful lifestyle options all at arm’s reach – from local cafés and delicious takeaway eateries, Castle Plaza a stone’s throw away, and city-bound transport by way of bus or tram – there’s lots to love here.
Features we love…
– Bright and airy open-plan entertaining flowing over durable timber grain vinyl floors
– Fresh white-on-white modern kitchen with ample cabinetry and cupboards, good bench top space, stainless dishwasher and sleek electric cook top
– 2 large bedrooms both with soft carpets and BIRs
– Central and sparkling bathroom with separate shower and bath as well as handy second WC adjoining the laundry
– Ducted airconditioning throughout for year-round comfort
– Cosy and private backyard with established greenery and all-season verandahs
– Secure carport with auto roller door
– A short stroll to local cafés, bakeries and popular takeaway eateries
– 2-minutes to Castle Plaza for all your everyday shopping needs
– Just 10-minutes to Adelaide CBD by way of car, bus or tram
CT Reference – 5078/168
Council – City of Mitcham
Council Rates – $1,198.35 pa
SA Water Rates – $146.65 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $108.15 pa
Admin Fund – $317.25 pq
Sinking Fund – $137.48 pq
Year Built – 1992
Total Build area – 82m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Daw Park, then we can help you.