Best Offer By: Tuesday 20th November 2012 at 12pm (unless sold prior)
Price Guide: $690,000 – $740,000
Wow …… now this is a renovation!
Brown Falconer Architects were commissioned by my owners to transform the modest solid brick 1950’s house into a home, with all the creature comforts and living requirements of a modern day family; and what a result they have achieved. There is a certain ‘New York warehouse’ feel to the home, through the use of stainless steel balustrading, Caeserstone work tops, steel framed windows and doors, Tarkett Cherry Wood hardwood floors and the clever application of the colour palette. The home is light, bright and airy, is environmentally friendly with roof and wall insulation, seperate r/c a/con systems for each level, gas hot water and 15,000 litres of rainwater storage plumbed to the fully electronic irrigation to the gardens and lawns. There’s an outdoor entertaining deck overlooking the adjacent council reserve and for the boys with extra toys there is a massive 4 car garage.
Some of what we love about this property:
– Master suite with robe, stunning ensuite and park views
– Bedroom 2 and 3 are well sized, both with robes
– Open plan gas kitchen with Caeserstone tops & 2 dish drawers
– Adjacent living and dining with double French doors to the deck with bench seat
– 2nd living area or study space accessing the rear yard and entertainment area
– Gorgeous main bathroom, modern and contemporary
– Powder room and laundry with built in storage
– 2 seperate reverse cycle air conditioning systems
– Monitored security system
– Linen cupboard plus understair storage and roof space access
– Landscaped low maintenance auto irrigated gardens back and front
– 3 x 5,000 litre tanks for rainwater
– Enormous four car garage plus ample driveway parking with gates
– Adjacent a council reserve with a memorial seat in dedication of the previous long term owner, a testament to the neighbours
– Peaceful and tranquil location
– Walking distance to the Wattle Park shopping complex
– Erindale and Marryatville Shopping centres aren’t much further
– Public transport straight down Kensington Road into the City
Wattle Park is a popular premier Eastern suburb 10 minutes to the new Burnside Village with the City centre only 15 minutes away straight down Kensington Road. Cosmopolitan Norwood Parade with its local shopping and dining options is just around the corner and highly regarded schools and colleges are close by. This opportunity represents a rare chance to purchase a substantial family home in a premier Eastern foothills location with impressive views of the City and suburbs.
Please view the video tour link for another perspective (coming soon).
C/T – 5659/154
Council – Burnside
Zoning – Residential Area 17 Ferguson
Council Rates – $TBA pa approx.
SA Water – $TBA pq approx.
ES Levy – $TBA pa approx.
House Built – 1956 with complete renovations in 2009
Land Size – 696 sqm approx.
Looking to sell in WATTLE PARK?
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agency. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
WATTLE PARK, then we can help you.