Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Classic Tudor-style home with a contemporary plan and peaceful position
Auction Sat, 17th Jun – 3.30pm (usp)
Saluting the character Tudors of a bygone era from its quiet street, you’ll like its stone fronted first impression. You’ll love the way its surprisingly elongated plan reveals the 3 bedrooms, central courtyard and multiple living zones that make this move-in-ready home a bonafide family pleaser on its ultra low-care parcel.
Featuring a central retreat that feeds the courtyard and creates peaceful separation for the street-facing master bedroom and its ensuite and walk-in robe, that plan starts as well as it ends where open-plan living laps up its updated kitchen and a big, bay-windowed view of its private rear garden.
Set in a pin-drop-quiet pocket of up-and-coming Kidman Park, just a stroll from Collins Reserve and the local primary school; if you want to live within a 10-minute drive of Henley’s sands and famous Square, we can’t think of a better spot than 6 Cassia Crescent.
Features we love…
– Ideally set within a manicured, quiet enclave of Kidman Park
– Perfect for young families, professionals and downsizers alike
– Nimble floorplan with three bedrooms and the option to work from home and formally entertain
– Updated kitchen with dishwasher, 900mm freestanding oven and large breakfast bar
– Separate laundry and lock-up storage zone
– Ducted temperature control
– Landscaped low-care gardens to front and rear
– Secure rear yard, perfect for pets and children
– Off-street parking
– Moments from a range of parks/reserves and the Linear Park trail
– Walking distance from public transport
CT Reference – 5271/659
Council – City of Charles Sturt
Council Rates – $1,413.40 pa
SA Water Rates – Not declared
Emergency Services Levy – $152.15 pa
Land Size – 326m² approx.
Year Built – 1995
Total Build area – 175m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Kidman Park, then we can help you.