Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
It is a privilege to bring this beautiful home to the market, thoughtfully planned to accommodate every generation and built to please the most discerning buyer. The current owners will miss their walks along the lakefront and the convenience of being so close to the beach, Westfield Shopping Complex, public transport and access to excellent schools and sporting fields.
Set on a low maintenance allotment of some 374m2 and with 336m2 of modern living space set over two levels, here you can enjoy privacy behind an automated gate and high neighbour friendly fencing. Step inside to your own oasis and expect high quality fittings throughout and a floor plan that really works. Entertaining is made easy with inside to out flow through living zones on each level of the home. Enjoy lake views from the first floor terrace and relax into this beautiful home and wonderful location.
What we love;
– Built 2015, automated gate entry to double auto garage, intercom camera, security alarm, 5kw Solar, multi-zoned ducted heating/cooling, ceiling fans in all bedrooms, roller and plantation shutters, crimsafe screens and auto irrigation to two lawn areas
– Four bedrooms in total, main on ground floor situated at the rear of the home, north facing with walk through dressing room to a spacious ensuite bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, large shower alcove, dual vanity and wc
– Bedroom two is also on ground floor along with a powder room for guests and family size laundry with a full wall of storage, shirt rail and door access to outside drying area
– Open plan kitchen/living/dine opens onto a north facing covered outdoor entertaining area that can be enjoyed all year round completely protected from the elements. Alfresco includes a no maintenance deck, gas and plumbing connections, ceiling fan
– The executive kitchen includes Essa stone counter tops, 90cm Smeg pyrolytic oven, semi-integrated Smeg dishwasher, dual sinks, Bora induction cook top and integrated extractor, micro nook, walk in pantry, plumbed fridge cavity, water filtration system and glass splashback with views to the alfresco area
– The open plan area is perfect for entertaining and made cosy in winter with a pebble gas fire
– Upstairs enjoys a large family media room, office or play area and glass stacker doors that open to a large tiled covered terrace with gas and power points and lake views where you can enjoy glorious sunsets
– Bedroom three and four are queen size with excellent storage and share a gorgeous family bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, a free standing bath, large vanity, separate shower and WC
– This stunning home offers many extra features including three pristine lawn areas, a new 4m2 garden shed with power, 2 by 1,000 litre water tanks plumbed to ground floor toilet, a security alarm with two security cameras. The house has beautiful plantation shutters and blinds throughout, floor tiling in all living and entertaining areas and top quality carpet in the bedrooms.
– Open for flexible viewing times, call Linda Van Hooff 0411 844 550 to make an appointment, you won’t be disappointed.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
West Lakes Shore, then we can help you.