Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Fully renovated, better than ever and beautifully placed
Standing on a wide parcel tipping the scale well beyond 700sqm, this C1960’s solid brick family home has never looked and felt so good, reveling in a transformation that retains its original charm alongside searingly stylish updates where they matter most, amongst multiple living zones.
From the stone-topped open-plan kitchen with quality European appliances and walk-in pantry to the sky-lit main bathroom and the last blade of grass of its expansive rear yard, this light-filled abode is all about the finer details – and the logical conclusion for any young family in search of creature comforts, flexibility, a licence to entertain and not another thing to do.
What you will do is love the lifestyle it affords within a stroll of Mitcham Square and Scotch College, no more than a 15-minute drive from the CBD via cosmopolitan Unley Road. The search is over. Hawthorn it is.
Features we love…
– Flexible floorplan with up to four bedrooms
– Study with built-in desk
– Alfresco pavilion with cafe blinds and fan
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling, plus feature fireplace
– High ceilings and polished timber floors
– Striking Basket Range stone facade
– Beautifully presented landscaped gardens to front and rear
– Double driveway with room for four cars
– Large breakfast bar, dishwasher and butler’s pantry to kitchen
– Separate laundry
– Rewired with new feature and down lighting
– Storage galore, including attic with pull-down ladder
– A short drive from Scotch and Mercedes Colleges, and zoned for Unley High School
– Walking distance from public transport and just about everything you’ll ever need at Mitcham Square
CT Reference – 5606/191
Council – City of Mitcham
Council Rates – $2,589.60 pa
SA Water Rates – $265.71 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $226.85 pa
Land Size – 720m² approx.
Year Built – 1962
Total Build area – 293m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Hawthorn, then we can help you.