Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Sitting proudly on a stunning Jacaranda lined street this c.1907 character masterpiece offers a superb lifestyle for families looking for a touch of luxury. Featuring lofty ceilings, four spacious bedrooms and a jaw-dropping extension that provides unrivalled open-plan living – embrace the incredible lifestyle Halsbury Avenue has to offer.
From family get-togethers, decadent dinners and impromptu summer parties, entertaining will be a breeze with the over-sized proportions of this remarkable property, boasting a designer kitchen, two living spaces, landscaped gardens and a sparkling solar-heated swimming pool.
Conveniently located in this highly desirable leafy pocket, this home is central to a wide range of prestigious schools, less than 7 km’s to the CBD, a stone’s throw away from Mitcham Shopping Centre and close to the boutique shopping and restaurants of the vibrant Hyde Park and Unley precincts. This is truly family living at its finest.
• Long arched hallway leading to the stunning, light-filled open-plan kitchen, living & dining area
• Four spacious bedrooms, all soft-carpeted with plantation shutters, the generous master suite features French doors leading onto your own private courtyard, huge walk-through robe & deluxe en-suite
• Large private study with built in desk & storage
• Ducted air-conditioning throughout for year-round comfort
• Valuable second living area, making the perfect cinema room or teenagers’ retreat
• Large laundry with plentiful storage
• Superb all-weather alfresco entertaining area with fireplace and ceiling fan
• Lush, landscaped backyard featuring beautiful ornamental pear trees & sparkling solar-heated swimming pool
CT Reference – 5407/368
Council – City of Mitcham
Council Rates – $4,546.25 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – $397.17 pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $360.45 pa approx.
Land Size – 929m² approx.
Year Built – 1907
Total Build area – 331m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Kingswood, then we can help you.