Situated in a quiet leafy street amongst other character homes, an opportunity to customise this solid brick cottage into a home to your taste and liking! Great for couples or small families ready to create their idyllic lifestyle sitting on a comfy 372sqm (approx.)
What we love about this home:
– Main lounge with pleasant natural light and charming feature fireplace.
– Sizable freshly painted main bedroom with carpeted flooring.
– Original kitchen nook with gas cooking and delightful arched servery.
– Tiled dining & living overlooking the rear yard with split system air conditioning.
– Bathroom features, shower, bath, toilet, and hand basin with no real need for an immediate renovation.
– Secure lock up drive through carport, space for 2 large cars undercover with additional off-street parking.
– Separate laundry with external access.
– Tidy rear yard with loads of potential.
– Considerable shed with shelving, great as a small workshop or for additional storage.
– 8 Panel solar system to help save on utility bills.
Once deemed a hidden gem of the Western Suburbs, Rosewater continues to establish itself as a reasonable ‘high demand’ suburb for local buyers with recent years of continuous growth in median house price. It’s easy to see why, only a short drive to Semaphore Beach and the cosmopolitan lifestyle appeal of Semaphore Road, only 11kms to the Adelaide CBD, Steps to schools such as Mount Carmel College, immerse yourself in the community with the Rosewater Football club nearby, close to all shops and amenities and Alberton as your local train station.
Please contact Mladen to view or for more information 0432 259 123
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Rosewater, then we can help you.