Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
PLEASE NOTE: This property does not appear on all GPS systems. Located across from Tolmer Court and below the Blythewood roundabout.
Offers Close Tue, 15th Feb – 12pm (usp)
Revealing one valuable surprise after another, it’s one thing to have two self contained living zones. It’s something else entirely when you see just how special the view is from this solar battery-powered home that hushes Old Belair Road with soothing, stylish ease. Framing the cityscape like a cinema-sized canvas, both the main living zone and master bedroom of the upper level see the city’s skyscrapers and electric glow as if zooming in through a camera lens.
The home office, an ultra-versatile footprint of up to four bedrooms, and that bonus self-contained lower level – with the dimensions, comfort and accommodation to rival most standalone homes -make this dynamic, 6-star energy rated home the logical conclusion for many walks and stages of life. All wrapped up within a walk of Brown Hill’s hiking trials, parks/reserves, ‘The Ed’ and more. Magic.
– Custom built by the very reputable Rossdale Homes in just 2018
– Flexible floorplan includes front home office, perfect for visiting clients
– Electronic gated entry and lock-up garage with remote Panelift entry
– Two further off street car parking spaces
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Soaring cathedral-style ceilings to upper-level living, creating a bigger view and more natural light
– Main living zone opens to alfresco terrace/balcony
– Powerful, bill-busting solar panels with blackout-proof solar battery
– Spacious master bedroom with walk-in robe and private access to two-way bathroom
– Two kitchens, including main open-plan (upper level) version with stone benchtops, walk-in pantry, and quality appliances
– Storage galore, including built-in robes to bedrooms on lower level and walk-in robe to bedroom 4
– Dual large separate laundries
– Oversized vanities to both bathrooms
– NBN ready with multiple networking/data points
– Instant gas hot water
– Beautifully presented gardens with some 13,500L of rainwater storage, plus grey water management system
– Instant gas hot water
– Moments from Scotch and Mercedes Colleges
– Walking distance from public transport
– Close to a range of shopping options, including Mitcham Square and cinema
CT Reference – 6177/993
Council – City of Mitcham
Council Rates – $2,340.15 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – $228.38 pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $191.85 pa approx
Land Size – 654m² approx.
Year Built – 2018
Total Build area – 342m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Mitcham, then we can help you.