Presenting a superb opportunity for astute buyers, this 3 bedroom home is ideal for entry into a sought after location. Good condition throughout, the home will suit families and first home owners looking to modernise. Naturally light-filled living spaces provide views and access to the rear yard where the expansive deck will delight entertainers.
– 3 bedrooms- all with BIR’s
– Formal lounge with skylight and a/c
– Family room maximising leafy views and providing outdoor access
– Well equipped kitchen and bright meals area
– Neutral bathroom with separate toilet
– Private sun room with garden access
– Secure entry from the carport with automatic roller door
– Garden features water tank, storage shed and paved pergola
– Established yard with dripper system and garden lights
– Security blinds and solar panels
Embrace easy care living in a location close to all amenities and scenic Thorndon Park Reserve.
Price Guide: $350,000 – $370,000
Please contact Nathan Casserly/ Paul Keldoulis from BH Ouwens Casserly for more details.
C/T = Volume: 5602 Folio: 467
Council = Campbelltown City Council
Council Rates = TBA
SA Water = TBA
ES Levy = TBA
Land size = 584m2 approx
House size = 216.4m2 approx
House built = 1966 approx
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agency. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
ATHELSTONE, then we can help you.