Solid family home with exciting prospects on a big Banksia Park parcel
Auction Sat, 5th Feb – 9am
What has belonged to one family for some 25 years enters the market with a sense of exciting anticipation thanks to its large parcel – and the potential that comes with it – in a quiet, leafy pocket of family-friendly Banksia Park. Sure, the existing home is tired. But its strong bones, five bedrooms and multiple living zones give you something to work with, should this be a place to set and forget as an investment or the renovator’s challenge you’ve been searching for.
Yet, something tells us it’s time to say “in with the new” and create something from the ground up (STCC) in a suburb that becomes more popular by the year. With schools, parks, sporting clubs and the likes of Tea Tree Plaza at its beck and call, it’s easy to see why. Exciting indeed.
– Solid brick construction
– Double carport and plenty of extra off-street parking
– Large storage shed to rear
– Solid timber Alby Turner kitchen with dishwasher and gas cooking
– Alfresco entertaining area to rear
– Separate laundry
– Loads of storage, including built-in robes to bedrooms 1, 2 and 3
– Heating and cooling provisions
– Walking distance from public transport
– A short walk from Banskia Park School (R-7) and Tea Tree Gully Netball and Football Clubs
– Less than 30 minutes from the CBD
CT Reference – 5061/436
Council – City of Tea Tree Gully
Council Rates – $2,139.45
SA Water Rates – $68.60 pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $111.05 pa approx.
Land Size – 720m² approx.
Year Built – 1964
Total Build area – 263m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly clients have the opportunity to watch, bid, and buy via live
Register through www.gavl.com and follow the property link below:
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Banksia Park, then we can help you.