c.1920 bungalow with architectural extension and room for more…
Auction Sat, 5th Mar – 10.30am (usp)
Punctuated by its timeless c.1920-built bungalow and Eric Swanbury-designed two-level extension; what, on the surface, is the complete package for a growing family is ripe and ready (STCC) for another north-facing reboot and extension on its generous, tranquil parcel. The upper level ensures you don’t need to add any more bedrooms to this already ultra-flexible home with multiple living zones, the scope to work where you reside, a bill-busting solar system and those better-with-age period features, from the soaring ceilings right down to its polished timber floors.
Touching the likes of Mitcham and Malvern, Kingswood is a leafy blue-chip suburb you do everything to get into and stay in for the long haul. Just a short distance from some of Adelaide’s best schools and colleges, Unley and Hyde Park precincts, Mitcham Square and, of course, the CBD. Forever starts now.
• Architectural upper-level master bedroom with en-suite, study zone and a beautifully elevated outlook
• Super-functional kitchen with dishwasher, loads of storage and a breakfast bar
• Large, light-filled bedrooms and versatile living zones to lower level
• Timber-decked entertainer’s patio with large shade sail
• An efficient mix of ducted and split r/c
• Large separate laundry
• Beautifully presented, drought resistant gardens with veggie patches and fruit trees
• Five solar panels
• Alarm provisions
• Prized south-north orientation
• Large powered shed to rear yard
• Ample off-street parking, including undercover parks for two cars
• Moments from Unley and Mitcham Girls High Schools and Scotch and Mercedes Colleges
• Walking distance from a range of public transport options
CT Reference – 5812/379
Council – City of Mitcham
Council Rates – $2,636.35 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – $248.60 pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $209.80 pa approx.
Land Size – 706m² approx.
Year Built – 1920
Total Build area – 276m² approx.
Auction Live Streaming via GAVL
Ouwens Casserly clients have the opportunity to watch, bid, and buy via live
Register through www.gavl.com and follow the property link below:
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Kingswood, then we can help you.