It's Quirky and Unconventional - Two Homes in One!
Land Value price between $570-610,000 please call to arrange an inspection.
Don’t be deceived into thinking this is a small home because the size will surprise in this substantial 4 bedroom family home full of character with very large room sizes and a highly flexible floor plan. In real estate, it’s always about location, location, location, so here’s your chance to take full advantage of that in tightly held Hazelwood Park on a 572 sqm North facing block. An affordable opportunity to enter this premium location with Hazelwood Park just around the corner and the City centre only 10 minutes by car.
Some of what we love about this property:
– Flexible floor plan with a self contained wing
– 4 big bedrooms, 3 with robes, all with ceiling fans
– 2 bathrooms with laundry facilities in each
– 2 spacious living areas
– 2 internal dining areas
– 2 kitchens
– 2 reverse cycle air split system air conditioners
– For the cooler weather a near new gas wall furnace
– Glossy honey coloured floor boards, slate and carpet throughout
– Huge paved pergola partly covered with pond
– Carport plus additional off street parking
– Two garden sheds
– Rented @ $450 per week till 7/4/14
– Great size back yard ready for a makeover with space for a pool
Hazelwood Park and adjacent Leabrook are two of Adelaide’s premier Eastern suburbs only a short drive to Burnside Village, Marryatville Shopping Centre as well as Glynburn and Portrush Road. Highly regarded schools and colleges aren’t too far away either while the City is an easy 10 minute drive or you could even walk there. Stroll to the stunning Hazelwood Park with its resident koalas and abundant birdlife.
This is a rare opportunity to purchase a substantial family home with masses of accommodation in one of Adelaide’s most exclusive suburbs for a real steal.
C/T – 5533/6
Council – Burnside
Zoning – Residential Area 11 Leabrook (South)
Council Rates – $1,242.00 pa approx.
SA Water – $250.80 pq approx.
ES Levy – $106.15 pa approx.
Year Built – 1968
Land Size – 572 sqm approx.
Tenancy – 4/413 – 7/4/14
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agent. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Hazelwood Park, then we can help you.