Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
The Colonial beauty, built for a family, designed for living
Standing proudly on the high side of Glynburn Road’s quietest stretch and just a Sunday stroll from Waterfall Gully’s hiking tracks; this colonial home wraps its double-brick arms around a growing family – and its rear solar heated pool – with soul-soothing effect and leisure in mind.
A bevy of living zones line the southern side of this solar-powered home. Close the French doors and suddenly the rear poolside lounge room and rear bedroom become private quarters – proving this is also a home that teenagers will appreciate.
With a cosy combustion fireplace and light-grabbing bay window, the front sitting room is a gem, proud of its polished pine floors and high ceilings.
You will appreciate the kitchen and its stone benchtops, quality stainless steel appliances, loads of storage and a pool view so you can cook and keep a watchful eye on swimming kidlets.
With bill-busting solar panels, ducted R/C and lock-up garage, this timeless home goes the extra mile, just metres from public transport and moments from Burnside Village, Glenunga International High and Burnside Primary Schools,(zoned) Newland Park Kindergarten and our great city.
– Remote single car garage with internal entry with off-street parking for a further two cars
– 1.8KW solar system
– Double brick construction
– Light and bright renovated kitchen hosting an inline Oliveri water filter system, Westinghouse electric oven and ceramic cooktop, Bosch dishwasher and plenty of storage
– External access via bathroom – perfect for those who want to shower after a dip in the pool
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
– Solarhart hot water system
– Ceiling fans to 3 bedrooms, lounge and family spaces
– NBN connected
– Solar heating to salt chlorinated pool
– Water- wise native front garden and productive fruit trees within the rear garden space
– Sky lights and windows throughout make it a wonderfully bright home
– Zoned for Burnside Primary and Glenunga International High Schools
A fabulous family home awaits. Don’t miss this one!
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Beaumont, then we can help you.