Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current
investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property
Bypass and embrace the city in the 'Artisan'; Bowden's chic, perk-packed pad with a view
With a sky-scraping mural that aptly lives up to its name, an ultra-modern facade and prime position behind the historic Jarmer’s building and steps from heaving Plant 4; Bowden’s edgy ‘Artisan’ building is exactly where this chic pad should be, sitting pretty on the city’s northern cusp and serving a heightened western view from every one of its three spacious bedrooms and oversized terrace.
Open-plan living runs uninterrupted from the front door, past the fully-equipped stone-topped kitchen, and onto that terrace; carving out more than 50sqm of breezy, light-drenched freedom before you even discover an ensuited master bedroom and wraparound floor-to-ceiling windows.
You’ll wake up feeling like you’re floating in the air, from a home with two allocated underground carparks to its name, just a stroll from a free tram ride into the city so you can side-step peak hour during the week and discover more on weekends.
Features we love…
– Primed for professionals, first homebuyers, downsizers and astute investors
– Impeccably presented with high-end selections, including striking engineered timber floors
– Epic views from master bedroom extend to the city’s northern parklands
– Extra-large kitchen with Smeg appliances, clever storage solutions and stone benchtops
– Ducted temperature control and ceiling fans throughout
– Study/third bedroom ensures you can work from home or start a family here
– Two fully-tiled bathrooms, including ensuite with double vanity
– Loads of storage, including built-in robes to all bedrooms
– Space-saving European-style laundry
– High ceilings
– Dishwasher and 900mm gas cooktop
– Two prized secure car parks
– Secure entry and level elevator to your floor
– A short walk from Bowden’s Town Square, Kevin Taylor Park and Bowden’s buzzing breweries, eateries, cafes and supermarket
– Moments from North Adelaide Golf Course and Adelaide Oval precinct
– Walking distance from free ‘Park and Ride’ tram stop on Port Road
CT Reference – 6216/866
Council – City of Charles Sturt
Council Rates – $1307.25 pa
Admin Fund – $1,028.88 pq
Sinking Fund – $347.38 pq
SA Water Rates – $175.51 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $149.75 pa
Year Built – 2018
Total Build area – 128m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Bowden, then we can help you.