Another property sold. For all property needs call Nick or John for a confidential chat.
Fully renovated by a master craftsman, this beautiful 2 bedroom home with additional external studio has a touch of Danish class. Decked outdoor entertaining, works shop, lots of parking space for caravan and boat, only 700m walk to the Esplanade and 850m walk to the shopping centre.
What we love about the property:
– Light filled open plan living/dining/kitchen area with French doors that lead to the outdoor entertaining area
– Stunning updated kitchen with quality all electric appliances, plenty of bench and cupboard space, stainless steel and glass splashbacks, dishwasher, water filter, and handy island bench which also serves as a breakfast bar
– Generous dining space adjacent to the kitchen, though on sunny days you’ll either be dining on the deck
-Front living area with handy window seat, built in TV cabinet, cosy slow combustion heater for chilly nights, ceiling fan and split system air conditioning for heating or cooling
– Both bedrooms have built in wardrobes and floating bedside cabinets
– Stunning bathroom with subway tiles, vanity, shower and toilet
– Updated laundry with plenty of storage
– Low allergy floating floors throughout, and painted pine matchboard ceilings adding a touch of seaside charm
– Quality built pitched roof entertainment area with no maintenance eco decking for outdoor dining and relaxing with family and friends. Built in benchtop for your Weber Q and serving trays
– Lined studio with slow combustion heater, could be a work from home space, artist studio, or even a spare room for guests. Partition wall separates the studio from the car garage/workshop with power, lights and concrete floor
– Low maintenance well established front and rear gardens with some advanced Frangipani’s lining the wide driveway
– Stacks of off-street parking for several vehicles, caravan, trailer and boat
– Security doors
– Mains water, power, sewer
– Split system air conditioner
– Electric hot water service
Everything is close by within walking distance, from the beach, varied shopping and recreational facilities, community centre, childcare facility, Doctor and dental surgeries pharmacy, schools including the new superschool, playground and ever popular Symonds Reserve. Public transport is literally right on the doorstep too with a bus stop not 30m away, for those times you feel the need to venture further afield.
Nearby Aldinga Village has so many places on offer for wining and dining, with Willunga and the McLaren Vale wine region almost on your doorstep
This home built in 1978 has been beautifully renovated over the past few years, being a corner block has the added value of subdivision (stcc). Come and check it out, you’re gonna love it.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Aldinga Beach, then we can help you.