Just a great family home and another good reason to choose Mount Barker
Mount Barker has been one of South Australia’s fastest growing suburbs for some time, without any sign of it slowing down. And for so many good reasons. Here’s another one; a neat-as-a-pin 4-bedroom home with multiple living zones to call on, a big master bedroom with the luxury of a walk-in robe and ensuite, a central living zone that brings the family together, double garage and a good reason to entertain outside and undercover. The complete package.
All wrapped up within a moments’ drive of Mount Barker’s buzzing center, Aston Hills Golf Club, several schools and public transport; is it really any wonder Mount Barker is a lifestyle choice – and a popular one at that?
• Flexible floorplan includes spacious formal lounge/sitting
• Oversized vanity and mirror to master’s ensuite
• Storage galore, including built-in robes to bedrooms 2, 3 and 4
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
• Dishwasher, breakfast bar and walk-in pantry to kitchen
• Large separate laundry
• Striking timber floors
• Easy-care landscaped gardens
• Lawned area to rear, ready for backyard cricket
• Remote entry to double garage with internal access and rear roller door
• Just 35 minutes from the CBD
CT Reference – 6061/656
Council – Mount Barker District Council
Council Rates – $2,442.14pa approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $105.30pa approx.
Land Size – 630m² approx.
Year Built – 2013
Total Build area – 213m² approx.
OUWENS CASSERLY – MAKE IT HAPPEN™
RLA – 286513
Looking to sell in Mount Barker?
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agency. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Mount Barker, then we can help you.