Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
This is an excellent opportunity to enter the Henley Beachside market. Don’t you just love a good Bungalow that is not fully done giving you the opportunity to create your dream family home. Rear lane access adds so much value to any property making renovations easier and with 631 square metres to play with there is plenty of room for a pool.
Currently set up as three to four bedrooms off a gorgeous wide entry foyer. You will love the decorative plaster work on the ceilings and polished pine flooring under foot. The is a king size bedroom with a walk-in robe, a queen with a wall of solid timber wardrobes, a front double bedroom with a gas heater, air conditioning and lovely garden views and last but not least a rear sunroom, suitable as a single bedroom.
What we love about this home:
– Centrally located is a fully renovated bathroom with neutral tiles, toilet, bide, separate shower with seamless screens and a vanity with overhead mirrored storage.
– The spacious lounge room is filled with natural light and a feature a decorative stained glass leadlight window
– Adjacent to the living is an open plan kitchen and dining area. The kitchen is functional with a Bosch dishwasher, 4 burner gas hob, rangehood, pantry, wall oven and grill
– There is a separate laundry with storage and sink and adjacent second toilet.
– At the rear is a covered alfresco area, perfect for entertaining and a large sun-filled back yard with access to a rear lane. There is a single garage with tool shed, a magnificent Kaffir lime tree, lemon tree, capsicums and there are pumpkins growing in the back yard.
This is a pretty home, solid and ready to move in now. Take your time to save and renovate in the future. This is your chance to get into Henley Beach to take advantage of excellent public and private schools, the beach and Henley Square. Public transport is literally on your doorstep and 15 minutes will get you into the CBD and 5 to the airport.
I look forward to showing you through this gorgeous character gem.
CT Reference – 5132/722
Council – City of Charles Sturt
Council Rates – $1935.25 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – $224.33 pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $188.25 pa approx.
Land Size – 631sqm approx.
Year Built – 1923
Total Build area – 226sqm approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Henley Beach, then we can help you.